Old 07-05-2012, 03:25 PM
  # 209 (permalink)  
Impurrfect

Next thing on my list is the wedding. Found out today that "no one is dressing up, it's going to be too hot and they're all wearing shorts, jeans, capri's, etc.". Don't care, still wearing my dress and it will be fine. Not sure what time we're leaving - some time tomorrow morning, will be back on Sunday.

I'm looking forward to the motel room with a/c turned as low as it will go and the indoor pool. I am also going to see about going back over to T's house, and swim with her and the kids soon. The neighborhood pull is between her house and the lake...totally cool.

Got my hair cut this morning, guess when sm and brat were there not long ago getting their hair cut, sm was pretty out of it. Nothing I can do about it, am going to focus on school stuff.

Oh, 3 weeks no ciggies We won't even TALK about the weight, but I'm giving myself a break on that this weekend since we will be on the road, in a motel and there is some kind of shin-dig after the wedding. If my darned ankle would stop hurting so much, I'd be in the basement walking on the treadmill (nice and cool down there) but it hurts too much.

Hugs and prayers,

Amy