Old 07-05-2012, 02:45 PM
  # 208 (permalink)  
KickingMyself
Chief Officer of Misbehavior

Ok so I didn't sleep until 6am. Woke up at 1pm. I dragged myself into the shower. Today was the first day I could shower without sitting on something. I then went for broke and put my makeup on & went out to the store with my poor husband. He has taken care of me for the last 2 weeks. Not to mention the 4 kids and the house. Our kids are 2, 5, 6, & 10. The boys who are 5 & 6 are also autistic. The oldest more severe, the youngest mildly. I dunno how he does it. He is a really good guy. I most likely don't deserve him. But enough of my whining. It was 105 degrees here in Chattanooga. I felt every degree of that. I made it through the whole store without having to sit down more through sheer stubbornness than anything else.

But hey, I made it. Its almost 6pm and so far none of my WD symptoms have returned. I feel really good today (hahaha). I am still very weak, but I want my life back. I've basically been completely uninvested from my family for a few years because of ongoing gyn issues. I want a life that means something.

Anyway, how is everyone else???