Old 07-05-2012, 02:39 PM
  # 207 (permalink)  
cangel2

TB: Is Joey Jaws the person who won the hotdog eating contest??? I saw a headline that a record was broken yesterday.........just a wild guess. (BTW .... those are really disgusting to watch live.....)

TOD: You sound great! You have the best attitude about getting things taken care of........it's amazing......

I am beyond tired today; just couldn't sleep last night and then when I did was having all sorts of crazy dreams. Must have eaten something I shouldn't have before going to bed or something. Got up early this morning anyway - so predict an early crash and burn tonight. Just need to hang in there until 9pm or I will mess up my newly imposed schedule.

So Amy.....what is the next fun thing on your agenda? I have this index card taped inside my medicine cabinet right above the toothpaste that reads...."So, what fun thing do you have scheduled for today?" In big bright RED letters so I can't miss it. I don't always manage much but I have been making sure I am always thinking about it! Now I get to bug you about it too....gently and with all good intentions!