Old 07-05-2012, 01:47 PM
  # 206 (permalink)  
Tiredofdrugs
RIP Maria

Hi KM: I think what happened with the sleep problem last night IS? While watching the show Unneccessary Roughness. I must have dosed off a bit, because Jethro would say something to me and I'd realize I was asleep. LOL This probably gave me the boost of energy from lack of sleep as well as the cereal I had. I have been staying awake and doing my housework during the early morning hours for a long time. So trying to get my mind and body accustomed to the different times and schedules. It's literally screaming at me - Are you F'ing crazy!!!!

TB: You are sooo funny! Jethro isn't having a problem with my engine! Silly! He has NEVER liked having me "sleep" in any other place than curled up beside him. He tells me all the time it makes him feel better knowing if something happens I'll be right there beside him. He won't have to wonder where to look for me if theres a fire in the house, a robbery, etc. That's what he is upset about. And he sure has the protection to take on anthing or anyone that tries to come in. That engine to engine hookup can happen anytime, anywhere. :rotfxko

Are your cats trying to tell you, you need to do something about your stinky feet? LOL I don't have any of those problems you listed. Probably due to what I use in my hair. When it is rinsed out, it ends up on my feet which helps to keep them soft and smooth.

As for a TV. At the walmart we use here. In the back layaway area they will put used, brought back TV's back there on display at a very reduced price. We've gotten three flat screens at a very reduced price that has nothing wrong with them. People buy them for the big game or whatever and then bring them back. Walmart cannot sell them as new because the box has been opened. We've also gotten two laptops by talking with the guy that works in the department. There are bargains to be found if you know how to get them. Jethro is the BEST at jewing someone down on a price. LOL He has saved us hundreds.

Lenina: That TV you mentioned! We have one of those in our livingroom sitting behind the large flatscreen we have now. It's being used as a weight to keep the flatscreen on the board slid underneath it. LOL It weighs as much as a fridge for sure.

Love ya'll
TOD