Thread: Any advice?
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2012, 02:34 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
MrsKing

For a short period of time I took ecstasy 1 - 3 times a week. I've never heard of Molly but Smacked says it's ecstasy so I'll just assume that it's exactly the same. I used to take anywhere up to 5 pills of ecstasy and like I said, did it 1 - 3 times a week. It was a horrible, horrible time in my life and I regret it so much. For me, I couldn't just stop taking it when everyone around me was, and so the only way I could get away from it completely was to move back home with my mother. I was living in London at the time, and hanging around with a group of people who took a lot of drugs. I was very silly and very naive. I can't remember having any problems with withdrawals, just that for a long time after I stopped taking them I was very depressed. I was anxious and annoyed with myself. I don't know what lasting effects the drug has had on me, but I know my brain isn't as functioning as it used to be, and my concentration isn't as good as it once was. Taking drugs on a regular basis really messes up your ability to think, especially before your brain has stopped developing at 25. I hope he manages to quit them soon, because it's not a nice life for anyone to lead.