Old 07-05-2012, 02:02 AM
  # 201 (permalink)  
Tiredofdrugs
RIP Maria

I took my clonidine at 3:00 and went to bed. I laid there a few minutes and then it was like my body went into overdrive with buzzing energy. My legs started going nuts. I got out of that bed as fast as I could. I got dressed and then I went thru the two doors to get outside as fast as I could. I walked around outside for a little while and then came back in to keep from being covered in bugs. Don't want to have to take another shower.

I was sitting here trying to log in and had to get back up because of my legs. I just stood in one place and moved my feet up and down like I'm walking in place. After 10 minutes of that. I'm sitting here again. They haven't completely stopped but I couldn't stand up anymore.

It usually takes the clonidine an hour to kick in good. So I'll give it some more time then try to go back to bed. That means I'll get back in bed just about the time they start crowing. Jethro leaves for work at 8:30, so I'll probably go down to our bed after he leaves. Maybe I'll get some sleep doing that.

From up all night!
TOD