Old 07-03-2012, 05:33 PM
  # 139 (permalink)  
Impurrfect

Dad and I were talking about Andy Griffith. My Favorite movie of his was "no time for sargeants" Remember when he had the toilet seats raised to attention I also loved Mayberry (have been through the town it was based on many times) and Matlock.

((TB)) - getting my hair done on Thursday. My hairdresser is a jewel.

We have had many arguments, discussions, etc. about the dog. The motel will not allow ww (wonder wuss) to be in a room by herself, Brat says no one can watch her.

I've declared that I will check on her during the wedding. Dad is the brat's father figure, stepmom is her "mom". Yeah, I'm imprortant, but I'm the one that "takes care of things" and if that means the dog? that's okay. At some point, brat will realize that I was the one who took care of things, no matter what, and I hope that teaches her something.

Tried on my swim suit, it fits just fine I am hoping that I can go to the pool where my classmate buddy lives.

I am very aware that I cannot be staying at home like I am. It's not healthy for me, I need an outlet, and dammit, I'm going to find one...or more.

Hugs and prayers,

Amy