Old 07-02-2012, 11:04 PM
  # 121 (permalink)  
Tiredofdrugs
RIP Maria

Ahhhhhhhhhh Another Arkie on the Hen House! Welcome fellow states man. Even if I am a w-o-m-a-n! LOL Congrat's on the thirty days clean. Everyone is wishing me luck because I start on day one AGAIN Tuesday by getting off the opiates AGAIN! I've been back on them since this past Christmas. Feel free to post about anything on here. We have a good ole time here on the HH. Lots of wonderful ppl here to talk with and to give you good advice on different things. Even how to cook Oxtail Stew! Ewwwwww That ought to tell you I'm NOT the one giving out the recipe! LOL How old are you? I see you have a daughter and work at wally world. Our neighor also works at wally world. Feel free to talk away. There's usually someone always around on here. You can also check out the Substance Abuse thread to read many other stories.

Cangel: There are lots of stories on the Substance Abuse thread or the new comers threads that will tell of stories being way worse than what I'm getting ready to go thru. But my journey isn't going to be NO picnic in the park either. The first 3 to 4 days is what's going to be the worst of it.

I've been working like a mad woman around here trying to get things done so Jethro won't have so much to do when I'm unable to. Got all the laundry done. Just changed the sheets on our bed even though I'll be sleeping in the spare bed for a week or two. It's 1:00 am but I'm going to put the boys out and get their crates cleaned up too. Still have to potty the girls too. I'm not on any time zone to be worried about so I'm just trying to get as much done as I can before I run out of my pills. God I hate going thru this again! But I'm sooooooo grateful I have my friends here to talk to and with to help me get thru this. I'd hate to know I just had to sit here and endure this in silence.

Well better get busy!

Love ya'll
TOD