View Single Post
Old 07-02-2012, 06:01 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
Galita

I can see that ... The true is my ex husband abuse me before ,he don't drink just he was aggressive and I leaving him and then my bf knew all this about my pass and he hide all his problem acting ... I ak bout his past all what I hear was the ex was a bitch and cheat on him , I have doubts now , yes I believe in his ex relationship this happened before .. This weekend his friend came to our home and he saw him all wasted eating with his hands and saying I'm the child ... The friend told me he has this problem always and that happened before... Now yes I believe he need to Hit the floor cus I hit it ones before and all what my mind say is safe you first but my heart feels so much pain.... Should I talk with his family before I leave?...I do love him but I'm not from here, I'm alone completely and im losing more here than me ... Dignity, time,progress,autoestim ,getting sick mental,emotional and if I'm still with him I'm afraid he can hit me ... That never happened but i can see that is coming ... Help I need to be strong and don't feel sorry for him ...