View Single Post
Old 07-02-2012, 12:22 PM
  # 35 (permalink)  
incitingsilence

Even with the best of an education, you still know nothing because it isn’t yours, this is his. And you won’t know the truth till he tells you.

If he is playing a game with you in time the house of cards will fall. If he is really sick in time he would get frustrated and tired of being so and go to the doctors. And the later, well if he has been sick and doesn’t seem concerned enough to see a doctor, then is he really sick.

OMG we could drive ourselves insane trying to pick the truth from the lies…
But then we also could look at what is right in front of us and if we find it acceptable. I also advise everyone to remove the addiction/drug use and then see what it is there…
And you are going to have to ask yourself do you want to live with this constant never knowing what is real, a lie, some story to keep you placated…It is acceptable to have to talk him down, can’t he control himself and his moods and over reactions…It is normal for you to have to make the peace? Do you want to live that way?

For any addict after using for sometime wd is right there waiting as soon as the last dose wears off their body is sure to let them know by revolting.

Signs are easy…
Excuses, excuses, the blame game, and my favorite comparing out …I am not as bad as so and so, which is a huge indication of just how bad they really are. It is some twisted way they actually show the truth, and it is heavily based in denial on their part … no money, withdrawn and secretive, pin points pupils using, blown wide open in wd…some experience ocd like cleaning they need **** neat and orderly it is a psychiatric thing, like window dressing … if things around are perfect then how can anything be wrong. Families do this as well, always worrying about appearances as if it would detract from the huge elephant in the room.

Wd starts the same, restless, yucky, feeling, pupils huge, sensitivity to light, sneezing fits ( opiate wd has a histamine reaction component to it ), then on to the stomach cramping, nauseous, throwing up, diarrhea, leg cramping, restless legs, all limbs get funky, they ache, they feel as if something is crawling under the skin which my husband calls spiders in the blood…agitation, moodiness, can’t sleep, no drive, hallucinations aren’t out of the question, and boy they are interesting when no one ever told you of that possibility….
The mental a whole different set of insanity for them, to varying degrees based on time in, drug of choice…worse as times goes by, by the amount of times one kicked, actually the physical is the same, varying degrees that will go worse over time. This never gets better it gets continually worse until they stop using. Addiction is a progressive disease.

Best advice seek out help for yourself, it will be the only way to have peace in your life. Work on you, learn about addiction it won’t hurt, but learn about codependency, and get yourself a support system, You will need it if he is an addict.