View Single Post
Old 07-02-2012, 11:27 AM
  # 34 (permalink)  
livesimple

WOW, IT SURE DOES! I really need to learn as much as possible. Educate myself on the signs, symptoms, everything, because what I have learned so far ... is that I don't really know anything when it comes to drug abuse. I am a very educated person. Highly intelligent, and I am not, when it comes to this. I really am not. I asked him on my lunch break. "Are you still sick?" he said he felt better. I also told him that the way he was feeling, and has been is not normal, so therefore we need to find out what exactly is wrong, because God forbid, it was something serious, and we're just brushing it aside. He said "It was weird. I was laying there half awake, and then I just started sweating and getting nausea, finally I just got up and went to the bathroom." He said he ate a bunch of candy before he went to bed, and he thinks it upset his stomach. I again stressed how that is not normal to be so sick. He said he's always been sick in the mornings, that's why he doesn't eat breakfast. I don't think I've ever noticed him being so sick so frequently in the mornings in the past, but again I said that's not normal. Idk, what do I know. I'm clueless. All I know is that I have caught him taking pills a couple time sin the past, just a few caught, maybe 3? However, I do not have a problem with pain pills, and I do not take them a few times, not even 3.