View Single Post
Old 06-30-2012, 02:44 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
sharp75

in pain until i drink

Hi im in the process of getting rehab, i keep having to see the alcohol team who review me then make appointments to see the week after for another review which is absolute torture as iv been told i cant stop drinking until they send me to rehab which is weeks away yet i cant take another day of this crap. since yesterday i have had chest and back pain and pains under my rib.
iv also had a cold feeling inside my chest
i hopedit would go away after 1 daybut i had it allday today so i wnet to my local walk in centre and when the doctor checked me over he said it was either reflux or anxiety related. i thought reflux was bringing body acids up but i dont feel that happening so the only other option is anxiety so has anyone else had physical pain through their anxiety? can i add as i feel so ill and weak at the moment i jsut sit or lie on the couch allday which im sure is doing no good for my back but im that weak i cant even go to the toilet unless im on the verge of pissing myself. the last 2 nights of having the pain i have drank and the pain seems to subside once iv had a drink. i feel so down as im 27 yet i am walkinaround like a 60 yearold with arthiritis.