Old 06-29-2012, 06:19 PM
  # 44 (permalink)  
Timebuster
The truth shall set you free

(((TOD))) You cop and got well. No, I don't mean you cop some more pills and feel better. It means you cop to your little secret now you can start getting well. Good time to think about what your gonna do after the detox phase. You don’t want to repeat this over and over. If nothing changes in your life your destine to repeat this over and over till you finally realize you CANT do this alone. The detox is really a small part of this process. Its staying clean that is the true challenge. I have been thru too many detoxes to count. Until I was willing to make real changes in my life, it was all in vein. The more often you have to detox the harder it gets. Every addict that stays clean will tell you..... cant do it alone. We are here to support you, but the bottom line, there is something deep rooted that is eating you up inside and until you uncover it you will continue go down the same path.

Hang in there my dear friend...its not going to be a cake walk. Just remember, this is a process. Your body's going to feel crappy, and you wont feel "normal" for a bit, but each day your body will be repairing itself and you will get back to a healthy state of being. Wishing you a successful taper, praying you will never have to do this again.

Much love, Sarge.
TB