Old 06-29-2012, 06:13 PM
  # 43 (permalink)  
Tiredofdrugs
RIP Maria

Cangel: "You" girl? I'm guessing it's "Young" girl? Glad you had a fun day. Now what made you THINK Sarge would have a plan? LOL

Jay: We'll just be up to NO snuff together! LOL Of course I was going to try to make it to the Post w/o a pill but that's an hour drive and I was already falling apart, so I took one. I've got to get all my stuff I'll need at home before I'm completely w/o the pills. Get the doctor/dentist appt done and then settle in for the long haul. Hopefully not a LONG haul, just getting the first three days under my feet. That's about how long it takes to get the stuff out of my system.

I pulled into the driveway, Jethro came out to meet me. He said dad had already called wanting to know when I was going after ciggies? He told him I was probably doing that now. YEP! So we have to head over to my parents to make the delivery for him.

Amy: On the way to the Post a song came on the radio. Guess what it was? "Lean on me"! I started crying driving down the freeway. Lordy. I was thinking about all of ya'll here on the HH that has my back and then that song comes on! What can I say? I just knew there were bunches out there that are thinking about me and saying lots of prayers for me. Love ya'll!

Well I better get off here and get ready to go. Jethro will be out of the shower soon. JB told the group today, "he was out of money". People aren't coming in to get their repaired stuff. No grass to be mowed, so nothing is breaking down. Lord bring us rain!

Love ya'll
TOD