Old 06-29-2012, 03:32 PM
  # 38 (permalink)  
Tiredofdrugs
RIP Maria

Oh Hell Chickory: What's 10 more pills? That's all I have left other than the one refill that's already in refill status. I want get it until I'm well on my way to recovery, so I'm not concerned about it. Jethro will take care of it for me when it gets here. I've been thru this rodeo too many times. If I get three weeks under my feet I'm damn sure not going to start taking the ones that come in. I just wait 8 to 10 months and then get stupid again. I've got a doctor and dentist appt on Monday that I have to get to. So I'll stretch these pills out to be sure I'm not in full blown detox come Monday.

The pain pills I usually would have taken at bedtime just didn't interest me, at all! It was weird! I guess I've truly mentally reached the point of wanting to be done with them. The only problem like I said is: I can't miss these appt's and so therefore I can't be in w/d's when it rolls around.

I crawled in bed with Jethro at 6:00 am. He got up to go to the bathroom and then came back to lay down with me until the alarm went off. I asked him how busy was he going to be next week with JB shutting the business down for a week to get everything up and running on the computer? He said he didn't know. Then he asked "why"? I simply said, "You are going to need to pick up the slack around here for me for a couple of weeks". He didn't say a word. I then said, "I'm tired of being on these pills and I'm going off of them". Of course I started crying and I was doing my best to hold the tears back. He quickly fell asleep right after that. When he left for work, he came in and gave me a big hug and kiss, squeezed my hands and knew where I was heading with this trip off the pills. But it's time and I just have to get thru the worst of it.

I have my perscribed Carbidopa pills that help a lot with the RLS in my legs and arms, so that's a major relief on going thru the w/d's. I would be in serious trouble if it wasn't for these. I have my clonidine to help me sleep. I'll get the spare bedroom ready tonight to start spending the next week in it so I don't keep Jethro up all night. He won't be happy about it, but he'll get over it. LOL If only I could sleep for two weeks and wake up past all this? What a relief that would be. But alas, I got myself to this point again and will have to endure the BS to get back to where I need to be.

Our Norty knew I was on the pain pills. She and I seem to keep the thread burned up with the repeats of the back and forth using. I hope she isn't using now. This is when she usually falls off the thread. So Norty! If you are using? Get on board with me and lets get off this shiit? You are the one that told me you are worried about the pain meds putting me in my grave sooner than I need to be there. If you aren't? Congrat's! Keep up the good work.

I told Jethro this was a good time to go off the meds. All but one of the girls are playing momma, so I don't have to do much with them. And Ms. Molly doesn't require much to take care of. I can sit around read books, watch TV, post on the HH, etc while I'm getting my strength back. My mind is going to kick into gear before my strength will and I have lots of stuff I can sit in one place to do to keep busy. I know the last time I went thru this it didn't take me as long to recover as the time before that. So it's a wait and see matter. I hope for the lesser time, of course!

I woke up sneezing, REALLY? LOL ALREADY? Plus I was coughing like crazy. So with just one dose missed things start to happen. It sure doesn't take our bodies long to react to a change we are giving it. I went to walmart yesterday and picked some stuff up to help me with the w/d's. I need to get out to the Post to pick up ciggies so I better get moving here. I took a carbidopa when I got up to ward off some of the problems. I'm starting to feel the effects of not taking a pill. I'll wait to see what happens.

It's 106 today, there is a fire in Arkansas and the wind is blowing like crazy out here. Sure hope they get it under control before it gets close to us.

Love ya'll
TOD