Old 06-28-2012, 08:51 PM
  # 27 (permalink)  
Lenina

(((chicory)))

Your manners are lovely! In fact, it seems to me the best American manners are from the mid west! Out here we have the "entitled" jerks with no concern for anyone around them or the totally clueless. Driving in town is just awful. Even walking down the street is awful! The cell phone/texting idiots stopping at the middle of sidewalk or escalator! I'd love to have.paintball gun. Not to hurt anyone but just to mark them so others know to avoid them. LOL

honey, I have almost no fashion sense. I have worn fairly conservative suits for the last 25 years. While I recognize and appreciate the styles and artistry, I just haven't been able to translate it to my closet! I do have friends you could send into a thrift shop with $20 and they'd come out ready for a fashion spread!

Hubs and I were talking about how slovenly folks seem today. I blame it on the mass productions. Sheesh. Theres no real sizes these days. it's all stretch knits in S M L XL. And how many folks can sew these days? Or have the time? I take my skirts to the dry cleaners to get hemmed or adjusted. I love the clothes from early sixties! The Dior dresses! The nice Chanel suits! And nice shoes that actually flattered a woman's form. Bah!

And my house is full of worn out, tattered furniture. I bet I haven't bought a piece of furniture in 25 years that didn't come in a flat pack box! LOL Oh,and the cat toys, bowls, dishes, water glasses and scratching posts.

My Sissy has a very nice sense of style and decor. My mom did too. I guess I got the manual labor gene! LOL

I had some noodle soup and I am. Going to try and sleep. Poor Hubs has insomnia so we need to call it an early night.

I'll be here a while, though.

much love!

Lenina