Old 06-28-2012, 07:54 PM
  # 16 (permalink)  
chicory

Oh my goodness honey, yes, I saw them! I forgot to mention them, I am so sorry! pathetic manners here in ohio. rubbing off on me..;p
they were incredible. looked just like little monkeys. almost scary. if i came upon one of those in the woods, i would run the other way..ha. thank you for sending that link. you are so sweet.
i am sorry about your cold. did you get antibiotics. and how about your eye meds. did they help? honey, i picture you having such a fashion sense, of your own. ever know anyone like that, who could look cool no matter what? I wish i could wear an updo. they are making a come back, you know. bee hive sort of things. those were cool, back in the day. i have no clothes.. i sometimes buy stuff at thrift, but then donate it back,, argh. i do like penneys, used to love elderbeerman. but they are defunct. i think.
sweet (((fuzzyb))) i hope to see a picture of him sometime, too. i will try to post pics of the wall, tho my decorating style is not very exciting. consists of lots of cat bowls, litter boxes, cat toys, lots of cathairbunnies, etc. oh, and lots of cats. on furniture. or my spot on the bed. love it though.
Whoa, i decided to look up Divine, yikes. are those boobs real? guess he left us in 88. you could never look like that (((Lenina)))not in a thousand years.
you are beautiful.