View Single Post
Old 06-26-2012, 06:09 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
sophiamarie2007

My lat4e husband was a heavy pot smoker-He started smoking alot in college, but still was able to maintain his GPA and graduate with honors. Throughout his first two jobs he smoked regularly and it definitely became a lifestyle. After he became more financially successful, he graduated to the "higher grade" pot-This was the death of him. He started smoking 5 or 6 times a day and overtime started exhibiting extreme irritability and impulsivity. I had heard for over a decade from him how pot isn't addictive and what a wonder drug it is. When he changed to a higher grade pot-overtime he became a different person. He also developed extreme night sweats when he didn't smoke enough and his body produces a terrible odor. He died from a self inflicted gunshot wound. Up until his graduation to higher grade pot he never showed signs of depression or any type of mental illness. I know many will say he must have other issues before than pot can never make you violent or psychotic-Many people assumed after his suicide that it must had been laced with other drugs. It wasn't. I do know that it changed his life, and ultimately destroyed it.