View Single Post
Old 10-13-2004, 07:27 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Rella927
CindeRella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!

I have not had time I know *LAME* excuse but it is true-to get the restraining order-he has not been to work in 4 days but is now back there today. He kept calling over the weekend-(I did not answer of course) but messages of time standing still. "Lets get married""I want to buy this house that you and I looked at"blah blah blah "I love you" I traced all the calls and kept a log-I will get over to get the restraining order on Friday as I can leave work early-I work so much leave early in the am and home fairly late and by the time I take care of things-but still I know it is not an excuse. I guess we try to make excuses for things that are not something we want to do because it may hurt the other person-and in reality I need to look at how he has hurt me-which I know how badly but it is tuff to do this! I'm struggle with it! But I know it is right! I guess when there is silence you think to yourself ok maybe he is stopping now-but then you get the pit in your stomach like I have today because he is back in town-and I do not know what I'm in for later today-*Promise's to do the right thing on Friday and get the restrianing order no if's and's or BUT'S!*
Thank you for letting me vent once again- I love this place-Just having another day filled with the fear of going home! It has been so nice like being on the Ferris Wheel (WhyOWhy's post) and now it is time to face what is below and in front of me and be done with HIM!

(((Hugs)))