Old 06-25-2012, 07:32 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
BRuvz

He is only 26 and is the godfather of my son which in all honesty was a mistake on me and my wife's part. But that was us being naive after his first rehab stint. He is very good with my son is only nasty with people when he doesn't get his way. Big part as to why him and I are not speaking as I am done trying to help him because he detoxes and stays clean for short time. He doesn't have a sponsor and doesn't go to meetings. He has 100 excuses as to why but after he starts feeling better the first time something doesn't go his way he relapses. This is my problem with him and he doesn't like that I'm not a sucker like the rest of the family. My sister does not take money and I can send him to daycare but this was a great solution at first as we saved on daycare for a day and my sister gets her nephew for the day. Everytime I feel like I am finally getting away from this BS something else pulls me back in and my brothers response to my actions is that I am bipolar. Its always me and my fault.