Old 06-22-2012, 09:32 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Chris1000101
Lot Of Love Out There, Man.

Originally Posted by Plath View Post
I want to confront everything...
OMG LMAO I remember wanting to confront everything even if it was the losing side of the battle. There was no better rush than watching everyone around me getting all worked up. Once I got them going I would just start laughing. I never understood why I got my butt kicked . . .

I still watch myself today. I have learned to keep quiet and review my feelings before I speak. I do not want to be aggressive today. Assertive, yes but only after I take into consideration the feelings/mentality/disposition of others and is it even worth discussing. If I am on the other side I have to judge myself as to, is it a healthy and fair discussion or is the jerk making itself known? I love a good adrenaline rush but for me, it is not worth the heartache.

And now that I think about it . . . I just realized there is one on SR, in a different group, that I tossed a spark at not too long ago. I am glad they never bit, I hate adding to my amends list. LOL They keep telling me it is progress not perfection . . . Darn it . . . I want to be healthy and I want it now!!