Old 06-21-2012, 07:36 PM
  # 408 (permalink)  
chicory

(((TOD)))I really dont know what I did to these tomatoes. i never had any that would not bloom. oh well, guess I will visit the farmers market on the weekends. i do have two pepper plants, and they each have a pepper on them, green peppers.

thanks for explaining about the cat. you know how I am.

and honestly, i unthinkingly asked about the silkies and the heat. you know i know they are spoiled. i really just wasnt putting my brain in gear. just making conversation.
well, jack took two hours to fall asleep!!! he was going over his day, in detail. then he said "Gwamaw, gwamaw, gwamaw, gwamaw, gwamaw, well, you get the picture. over and over, and over. then swithed off to something else, then finally he gave up, and all is peaceful.
the cat got out when i watered her garden. caught him tho. mom has called about four times, missing her little man. she just called, and i let her know he is sleeping soundly.

(((Jay))) what is going on? how are things? i worry, when i dont hear from ya. hugs.

(((amy))) awesome on the A! and on not smoking for a week. great job sweetie. I did a thing when i quit, that i believe helped me. i just refused to even think about cigs. pretended I had never smoked. dont laugh, it really did work. hugs honey.

love you guys. bunches. (((tb))) sweet dreams.

hugs
chicory