Old 06-21-2012, 01:47 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  
sadmabel

The program is 9 to 4, 4 days a week. I guess it's called a day partial program. When my son lost his job, he immediately freaked out that he had to find another. In my heart, I know he was worried about having money for drugs. I gave him his insurance card and told him to look for and call about treatment. I had previously been looking into it but knew he had to do that himself. His living expenses are minimal. He does not have a car payment, he has a cell phone bill. The phone is in my name. I have blocked most numbers but ours. I will pay the 50 dollars a month for that. If I notice new numbers being called or any suspicious activity, I will turn it off. He has food and shelter here and I will be putting gas in the car for his IOP, not giving him cash. He rarely goes out with friends. I won't give him money to do so.Doesn't have a girlfriend to take out on dates. I am fully aware he may start stealing for money. I am trying to take this one day at a time. If he doesn't attend IOP, of course things will have to change. I am really afraid that money in his hands right now is not a good thing.