Old 06-18-2012, 09:48 PM
  # 366 (permalink)  
cangel2

((TB)) So...how did it go?? Hopefully you didn't miss the call like I did...whole different take on patience that scenario. Anyway, I am just going to trust that all went well for you ... as it should!! (loved your Sinatra post by the way...man love his voice...like silk)

((Chicory)) Isn't it great how we run into who and what we need in life...just in those moments when we are open.

Went to my first dance class tonight; so much fun! College age kids, old folks, in between folks...just a huge mix of ages and types. You get to mix it up and dance with everyone. My absolute favorite partner was a young guy (there with his older brother who might have been 20..so he was like 17?) who is a natural! Man he studied and calculated the steps first time around and by the time I went one time around the circle a second he was comfortable and fluid. Older guys are looking for dates.....younger guys are looking to dance! I'm hanging out with the younger crowd!

At any rate it felt good to move my body. ((Amy)) gotta tell you I usually find the key to painless stopping of smoking involves activity. One of the reasons I signed up for the dance class (community college - cheaper than cheap!). Hope stopping is going well for you....what is your favorite lollipop flavor by the way? I find taking big deep breaths helps too; sort of a break without the smoke. But I trust you probably have a ton of better tools for dealing with this up your sleeve than I could ever think of. Just wanted you to know I am thinking about you and encouraging you!

So...end of "holiday" tomorrow....outplacement appointment and career counseling one - on - one scheduled. I should be grateful, thankful etc etc...I know. Sigh...just a little sad to have to jump back in. As a show of rebellion...I am wearing my flip flops! Ha ..... Executive in Flip Flops....let them figure out how to market that.....Ok....maybe not....or maybe....I haven't decided but really leaning that way!!!!!!

Cheers all.....little quiet here lately.....must be the warmer weather and maybe everyone is just a little more settled...(wild bunnies aside of course)