View Single Post
Old 06-18-2012, 03:36 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
painfully

I'm so angry I almost can't function!

My RAH asked me what he could do to "undo" what he had done. I told him that a good first step would be to move out of "her" house. He told me that he was going to find another place to stay.

A few days later I asked him where he was staying and he said that it was too inconvenient to go anywhere else, all of his stuff is there, and I made him take his stuff out of my/our house. He said that she would be moving into her new house in a few days (wednesday last week) and that he would be staying there alone until he moved into his apartment on July 1.
Apparently she didn't move Wednesday, she moved Friday.

I resisted temptation all weekend. But, this morning something made me drive by her house. I'm not sure if I wanted to prove to myself that he was telling the truth or prove to myself that he was lying.

Of course, his car was there, at 7:00 am, parked in front of her house.

I sent him a text and said, "I may be a fool, but at least I'm not a liar."

after texts back and forth the gist being, me begging him just to show me some respect and try to let me retain some of my dignity. He said my dignity is my own business and his living situation is none of my business.

I can't understand anyone who has the opportunity to be kind, or at the very least not be mean, and they respond with meanness.

I know the responsibility for driving past there is mine. But the lying is his.

How do you turn off your feelings? How do you just stop caring? I see all of his same behaviours, selfish, and only caring about HIS needs. I so badly wanted to ask him how he would feel if someone did this to one of our kids, but something made me realize that would be opening a door that I don't want opened.