Thread: Seeing Red
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2012, 07:13 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
boxermama

I have dangled so many carrots it isn't funny. I have even offered to pay his deposit & first month just to get him out. I am doing something wrong, I must be because why is he still here.

Last time I moved all his stuff to the garage and he slept on the floor for about a week in the garage, then when I was gone he moved his stuff back in. Called the cops to seek advice and they said there was not much I could do about it. If his possessions are in the house & he collects his mail there, he can stay.

I almost wish he would hit me, just once, because then I could get a restraining order, but he is smart enough to know that.

He loves to play little games to try to engage me in an argument. Right now he is texting back and forth with someone making these little sounds and comments. I am not going to engage. I actually took the advice and went out and did a couple laps around the track nearby. It did calm me, put me in a more reasonable place that I can see there is no point to talk to him in any way.