View Single Post
Old 06-16-2012, 01:17 PM
  # 45 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

As a parent, I most definitely and absolutely would not want to meet this man. I would appreciate my child sharing the truth with me and accepting that I am adult enough to form my own opinions about this. But the discussion should be between my child and myself. Choosing to meet the man "might" come after he is cleared of all wrongdoing...and not a minute before. Right now he is a #1 murder suspect.

The reason I would not want to meet him is because it is "possible" that he is a murderer and my life (as well as my child's) could be in danger. If he is a murderer and possibly an active addict too, something could set him off and he could do harm to me if he felt I didn't approve and if he felt I had any influence over my daughters life.

My son is an addict who has never hurt me ever...but he runs with the wrong people, people who would think nothing of getting at him by hurting me. So I stay low key, I don't expose myself through Facebook or any social media...because I'd just be too easy to find...and hurt.

This may sound like "somebody else's" life to you, pink, but the truth is that this is exactly how murders happen and don't for a moment think it couldn't happen to you.

I have chosen to stay off your threads, nothing personal, but I felt compelled to post on this one to try to protect your parents from the kind of danger that could happen if you brought this man to your home.

That's all I have to say on this.

Hugs