View Single Post
Old 06-15-2012, 07:13 PM
  # 426 (permalink)  
Payton

FP, you are amazing. Thank you for sharing that. We are totally here for whatever you need in the coming days. Don't minimize your experience...I imagine you will grieve for this position and I don't blame you. Your sobriety this evening really, really inspires me. Stay strong and come back here!

2Magnolias, that's awesome you told your therapist about SR and she is so supportive! It truly is an amazing place. How are you feeling today?

Saskia, glad to hear you are doing well!

IW2, thanks for the direct questions. I am feeling clearer headed now. What's that saying - don't get to hungry, angry, lonely, or tired? Well I was definitely tired and hungry. I am calling it a night with all of my cleaning, homework, workouts, etc etc. I'm physically and mentally exhausted.

I feel stronger now. It's interesting that when you put your feelings and fears down on paper (er...in a thread i guess) for a caring group of friends to see, how much easier it is to them let them fly away instead of fixating. I am confident of today and that's all I need to focus on. Let the moments come as they do and I will respond and try to have my actions in line with my values.

Happy Friday all.