Thread: Really Down
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2012, 01:40 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Katiekate

Florence, enlightenment is very painful and very tiring. You have been doing a tremendous amount of work. Just keep going, if counseling is wearing you out take a week off, see how that feels, or two, I am not suggesting that you stop, but sometimes a break gives you a chance to process and the new stuff starts bubbling up. You have hit some pretty big clarity about your family of origin, you will move through that and figure out what is best for you and how you will continue with them moving foward.

And please Florence, pat yourself on the back, don't let anyone rain on your progress, taking on counseling and attacking the really tough issues is one of the most courageous things a person can do, I applaud you.

Have some compassion for yourself, go get your nails done, or get an ice cream cone, a massage, whatever you can do to give yourself a gift for fighting for yourself and getting to your peace and happiness. I am in so in awe of all the work you are doing, self care honey, you need some self care.

Eventually your authentic self will shine through, lol, won't they all be suprised when you get some rest and show them who you really are !!!!!!

Sending you a big hug, Katie xo