Thread: My apologies
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2012, 11:36 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
scopikaz

My apologies

Well. I'd like to apologize to those who have read or responded to my posts these past few days. It's been good reading everyone's responses. You know basically just going thru my divorce, then the first person I connected with who we seemed to have a lot in common, she seemed like she had it altogether, and I knew of her 20 plus years ago in high school - I just became obsessed with her I guess. Only to find out about her alcohol, her possible drug use, her abusive relationships, drama, lies, lifestyle, etc. just the first time I've encountered someone like this in that kind of situation or lifestyle. I'm trying to deal with it and go on. But I guess in that sense it's like a drug or addiction huh? I've been in denial. Confused. Wanting to believe things would be ok or work out. I know I need to slow down. Take time out. One day at a time. Trust god. The whole nine yards. I think just my personality I've always wanted to help others. Keep and maintain friendships. Look at the bright side of things. Forgive others etc.
I really am trying. And again i appreciate the honesty thoughts and advice.