View Single Post
Old 06-11-2012, 08:50 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Windmills

My ex could never use recreationally, he is a classic case of 'one is too many, a thousand is never enough'. However.. I've been a recreational cocaine user in the past. It affected my moods, I was cranky a lot and it took me 1-2 days after using to function normally. It was expensive, I was no fun while using (think obnoxious and irritating, I'm normally shy and very considerate of others). I personally used for confidence while I was working behind a bar or dancing for a club event. It might have worked that night but it certainly didn't solve my problem, which was that Im not actually a party girl and being forced into that situation makes me very uncomfortable. I used once or twice a week and it definitely ruled me, by the time Thursday rolled around I couldn't wait to have that first line when I got to work on Friday night! then I'd use Friday and Saturday and spend Sunday, Monday and sometimes Tuesday getting my normal head back on. I don't think drugs are conducive to a healthy person.