View Single Post
Old 06-10-2012, 11:15 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
EmmyG

At

Originally Posted by Chris1000101 View Post
Emmy, personally, “normal” does not exist everyone has issues. I cannot say that jealously is one I feel. I remember what I had years ago and I have good memories of it. When I look at other couples and families there are several I have to wonder how happy/peaceful they really are. Once in a great occasion I do observe a couple that seems truly happy together. At peace, confident, comfortable, content and being able to communicate without words, those few I truly feel happy for. I feel joy and I am grateful knowing there are some that can have it and express it. Is that something I will be able to experience again? I do not know. I know right now I have issues I want to work on and a relationship is not on my list of things to do. I enjoy it in others when I see it. I choose not to compare, but instead observe and identify what I am feeling. Am I content? - Am I at peace? - Or do I want to share with someone in the program to get a better perspective of any issues I may want to work on?
Good points. I'm not divorced yet but I'm making moves toward that. Dating is the farthest thing from my mind. I want to focus on having light, fun, happy days with the kids and taking better care of myself. Otherwise I'll find myself in another bad relationship, and I can't do that to my boys.