View Single Post
Old 06-09-2012, 02:57 PM
  # 20 (permalink)  
FMTT

19 days and counting. I continue to push myself and try to stay busy but it's not easy. Still only getting 5 hours sleep tops. I should be grateful for that but my tail is really dragging. My spirits are strong even though my back, knees and now arthritis is giving me a ton of reminders why I took opies to begin with. Those little pills continue to remind me how they will fix all that ails me. I'm not gonna lie. It's seriously tempting sometimes especially since I decided to keep fresh scrips right in front of me. So far I'm still in the drivers seat and digging the hell out of not feeling that awful mental/physical jones for narcotics. That in itself is such a rush. In the beginning of my kick it truly felt like Satan was vacuuming my soul out but not any more. So what seems to be left for my body to repair is my sleep, my energy and my thought patterns. That last one is weird cause for the most part I am enjoying mental acuity that I haven't experienced since before starting these goddamn pills almost 10 years ago. Other times though I feel like a freaking ******. I don't expect this repair job to be quick so I am grateful for what I have gained in less than 3 short weeks. Oh, before anyone reminds me about PAWS, I've already experienced that. One day I'm sailing on top of the world and the next day all I can think of is pissing on the world and using. Crazy **** to be sure but I recognize it for what it is. Useless brain static. This is one crazy ride.