View Single Post
Old 06-07-2012, 07:02 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  
lizatola

Originally Posted by Milly39 View Post
My first reaction when this happened was to be suspicious....cause it never lasted and there was always an alterior motive.
It doesn't hurt for him to be pleasant and cooperative...but it doesn't mean that you have to roll over and lick his boots either
I have to laugh because last night he went off. ABOUT JAIL and the 'system'. My son saw his ankle bracelet that he had put on yesterday for his home detention and it opened up a conversation about how everyone AH saw being processed for DUI's were just normal people, none of them were alcoholics. And, did we know that he wants to leave this state as soon as he can afford to because he's going to be on Sheriff Joe's radar for 7 years? Their(the law) is going to have a target on his back and all they want is his money. Sheriff Joe's sister owns the company that provides the vending machines at the jail and Sheriff Joe himself has an interest in the company that provides the food there so they have to keep the jails filled so that the Arpaio family can line their pockets.

He also has the breathalyzer system installed in the house and the alarm goes off randomly for him to breathe into and get a photo taken. Well, he installed the damn thing in his closet in his office down the hall and then was whining last night about how he can't hear it and that if he misses the alarm he'll have to go back and do his whole 45 days and it's all their fault(the government again). Umm, he could have installed it in the kitchen or at least put it in the open in his office but his shame at having to use the thing made him hide it behind a door??? And, then he complains about not being able to hear it? Apparently, they told him he should use a baby monitor so I have a feeling he's going to ask me to go out and get him one today.

FYI: If you want to know more about Sheriff Joe and Tent City in AZ, just look it up online. He's always a force of controversy here in AZ and in the country because of his immigration policies and chain gangs, etc. I wonder if my AH will vote for him again. He used to be so PRO Sherif Joe, I bet that's changed, LOL!