View Single Post
Old 10-09-2004, 10:56 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Rella927
CindeRella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!

Exclamation Restraining order time?!

I'am truly at a loss-I know the right thing to do is to get this restraining order but why is it so difficult? He calls I do not answer the phone....continually-although it has slowed down-I only get the calls now when he is drunk and angry. I came home from work the other day and was sitting outside on my back porch-feeling good mind you!(Great actually) and he sneaks from the front of my house down the side and BAM right there! Drunk and asking for 5 minutes to talk. I said NO and you have to leave-he refused but finally after repeating myself he left. Now...today I was suppose to drop money off to him for my birthday gift (you know we are no longer together so he wants all his money back he spent on new tires for me etc..a hold on me!) I could not make it up there and I guess I thought I was doing the right thing by calling him and telling him that I could not make it and I would try to stop by on my way from my cousins tomorrow or I would just mail it! He calls me back or rather left a message and said "Maybe we can go for a walk on the beach and talk" <---------Ummmm hello? Time standing still! I did not call him back and went out with my girlfriend-well he called it went to voice mail and the message was NASTY and put FEAR in me "You are selfish"You do not need to call me back" Mail the money""Your not going to your cousins"I'm tired of this F-ing sh--"Your not human""Go f- yourself"I'm going to put a lean on your car until you pay me" (ummm I paid my car off before I met him-impossible for him to do this-he has nothing or ever did with my car) then proceeds to say whose blazer was that at your house all night! Well that was Thursday night not tonight-and it was a friend of mine from work who stayed over-Not that I said that to him but Jeeeez- He is here and I do not even know when he is! He is sounding more nasty and it scares me like crazy! I was doing great this week-back to almost my old self! Happy etc....and now I'm afraid to take the dogs out!

Is it time to do the restraining order.................