View Single Post
Old 06-04-2012, 08:00 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
zjw

I've been battleing this myself big time. However I refused the drugs been there done that no thanks. I started doing a lot of reading about various alternative remedies. For panic attacks raw apple cider vinegar couple table sppons in water or wtvr beverage applejuice is nice too got my panic attacks in check 3 times a day i took that. I tried valerian root it helped and probably any and every other herbal wtvr remedy. Your stomach is very import read about your stomach and your overall mental health. The short of it is the importance of a good probiotic and serotonin to keep your mental health in order. Serotonin is made by a bacterial process in your gut only so much is made. No good bacteria in your gut will cause a list of other problems. So for me i got on a probiotic started taking an herbal thing called 5-HTP and things improved. I'd highly recomend taking 5-HTP sparingly and reading about serotonin syndrome however as well. While it helps more will not always help more it could put you in the hospital etc..

After doing all these various things along with exercise and eating foods that are good for your mental health say eggs for the tryptophan (which gets changed to serotonin) and Foods that are High in omega 3's things start to turn around.

life is still not perfect but much improved. I hope this helps I have lots of other ideas too I've tried so much and come so far on my own journey.