View Single Post
Old 06-01-2012, 07:45 AM
  # 25 (permalink)  
FindingJoy

You need to establish a clear move out time. Do you have a brother or any male friends that can come with you to your flat at that move out deadline to ensure he is gone?
Te landlord needs to know he is moving out and at X time on Y date his name will need to be removed from the lease. If you don't take these precautions I guarantee you will be posting on here that he stuff isn't packed, he's missing again, he's drunk and can't pack or move...he is playing games with te breakfast and lets have a nice next few days.

Mt XAB used that same line lets ave a nice weekend, I promise no chaos from me youbdeserve it!!! Like all I deserved we're 2 days of no chas but walking on eggshells. Ths guy is setting it all up not to leave and if you don't set the Clear boundries and speak with the land lord....then there is still a little part of you that wants him to stay. I've been there and done that too.

The crap they come up with be some an insult to my intelligence. It's also a gift cause if he was really on his best behavior and not drinking and coming home every night that would muuuuuuch harder.