View Single Post
Old 05-31-2012, 10:09 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
princesssarrah

my boyfriends addicted to heroin

So I have been dating my boyfriend for 6 months now... we have lived together the whole time. We were friends before we got together so I was comfortable woth him living wit me. I knew he had had a party life back in the days and now currently uses meth from time to time. It wasn't until I found things that made me think otherwise. We had complete trust and I started tto find foil and needle and random stuff in my house relized him acting a little different meting up wit ppl randomly while I wud be asleep and he wud pick fights with me just to leave. I was with someone for 3 years and the last year he started using and became very abusive . My boy friend before that used herion my daughters dad while he was away and I noticed a change. I've been a vitctum of drug abuse so I'm not dumb. I didn't comfront him until one night randomly he started yelling and me after I heard him on the phone ad he started to leave so I didn't let him ..... then just last night he told me he is lost into herion and has been for 4 years and he wants help... he cried and told me he doesn't wanna hurt me and wants help but can't go to an impatient program it won't work he wants me to be in control of all his money and wants to be sober he is tired of this life. But he wants to do it one more time so I went wit him last night and for the first time saw him use. I love him and I felt so numb he kept asking me what I'm thinking how do I feel but all I can say is I don't know what to think or how to feel I feel a train just hit me... he asks me what do I think will help him?? How does he get help?? And I said idk... he said he wants my help but understands if I wanna leave. He keeps telling me all day he wants to stop n he is done but my mind is still processing ... how do iget him help?? What do I do?? What's our next step?? I'm scared he is just saying these things.. I'm tired of this life. I'm tied of being a victum of drug abuse ... I never have done drugs befire so I don't understand why and how you can bhurt the one u love and who has been here for you over a drug... someone help me.. my mind is going so much I don't even know what to say...