Thread: Hello again
View Single Post
Old 05-30-2012, 05:45 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  
peace2767

Yay, when Robert asked me to leave the house I went out to my little place in the country, the quite was just to much, I'm so lucky that my family (Nephew) is dealing with a wedding on the 7th of July. They have to little ones, 4 & 6, so between the kids and wedding stuff I'm triing to stay busy. Already dreading going back to Idaho. Hoping that I can at least get thru getting the stuff out of the garage without criing to much. That's the only future I'm looking at right now, after that I will give myself time to heal.
But the "stuipd" thing is in the back of my mind I hope that when I get there he will tell me that he is done with drinking and going into rehab. But 98% of me knows that's just a silly dream, but still not where I can just not hope that we get thru this. He's such a special man... Maybe do you have a girlfriend or family members place you can go stay for the weekend, get out of the house for a while? Even go on a day trip, go see something that you've always wanted to... eat at a cute little dinner, or my favorite, get a subway and go find a nice place to sit out in nature...