Thread: i HATE...
View Single Post
Old 05-26-2012, 02:32 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  
webber1

Have any of you Experience this ???

Hello to everyone..

As from my previous posts I have left my AH partner after relapasing twice after a 3 month stint in Rehab...

I threatened that unless she went we were over and she agreed not just for that but it was essential she got back on track.. All her stuff is in my house ...

This time I noticed a completely different attitude in that there was a subtle undertone where somehow I had made it to easy for her... ?????? That somehow it was my fault that she didnt go to meetings, didnt do anything rehab asked of her and her replasing well wasnt really her fault.

I was informed that they recommend her moving interstate to help her.. I find it facinating - I realized recovery came first, no booze in house, encouraged her to attend meetings etc and i would of thought exposure to non ah people who lead positive lives would be helpful.. Now she falls into the trap of falling into a professional AA victim where she wants to take no accountabilty( boundaries) are important and simply lives in a bubble.

I emphasise I dont want to sound harsh here but really theres a commercial reality attached to being linked with a rehab center( not cheap) and a find it interesting that basically they want to hold her hand through her 3rd rehab.

Life go on.. It just reminds me again and again that everything revolves around the AH... Thats why it is a life of pain, anguish and disappointment. For me a could't see anything at the end of the rainbow..