View Single Post
Old 05-25-2012, 03:15 PM
  # 224 (permalink)  
Epona

I should say that this came about when I said I wanted to retrieve all the deleted texts between him and the OW. He claims there is nothing romantic or sexy on there, just that the whole thing of having a "secret friend" was inappropriate and that just reading the texts will upset me and he does not want me to hurt anymore than I already do, does not want to face my pain and anger after I read through the close to 3k in texts.

He claims there was nothing other than them mirroring to each other how much they had in common, other everyday things like how our farm animals are, and yes him whining about how miserable he was to her. No I love you or want you's, etc. I told him I am not a fool!

I want so badly to believe him (don't yell at me), I want to verify what he is saying. ANd yes, just printing out the phone records back in Feb was very disturbing and upsetting-but I am over the intial discovery phase now and want to verify what was going back and forth. This would help me in my decision making process. Call me crazy.

I spoke to a P.I today re data recovery from AH's cellphone. I know someone is going to tell me I am wasting my time. Of course it has crossed my mind that he "doth protest too much"...