View Single Post
Old 05-24-2012, 07:45 PM
  # 296 (permalink)  
Manz

Lotus....I totally understand the lack of great attitude thing, happens to me from time to time. At least I know that it will change now! Hope you feel better soon.

Akasha.... glad you are getting the right help for you hun. Hope you are feeling better soon. Hugs

OK......

so the meeting with the retailer was a no go....Loved my jewellery! Did not love that I sell at market, eventhough I was offering a very competitive rate.......ah well. Worth a try!

My work meeting has not happened. I have been asked to not communicate via email, only by phone or face to face......I have tried connecting via phone with the powers that be for the last 2 days to schedule the appointment with them, as they asked me to do, and am unable to reach them, and they don't return calls. Wonder why I email huh? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Still no results from the doctor.

Had my nephew stay last night, and the joy of my life...Weeman.....was such a great cousin! Infant proofing the heaters so his wee cousin didn't get burnt, read him a story......etc etc. Wish I had another child, but lovely to see how caring my boy can be.

OK...I am looking for a silver lining, and hoping something wonderful comes my way soon. Things do happen that way....dont they?

Huge hugs to all the Overs.