View Single Post
Old 05-24-2012, 03:59 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
wicked

Why in the world would he still want to see me?????? I am so confused!!!! We have been sleeping together for 7 YEARS!!!!
Since you are asking, it sounds like when he gets bored, he calls you for a little sex.
But, you don't get any details, nor will he spend the night, nor will you ever be a couple.
So, he is using you for his own selfish needs, and it has been going on for seven years.

Please, get some professional help for yourself. This cycle must be broken for your own mental health. Is this how you want your child to learn to act in a relationship?

If the woman in a relationship with him is "trash", then what does that make you, the woman willing to sleep with him whenever he calls. Be careful about name calling, it will come back on you. I think both of you women have self esteem problems to spend any time with this thoughtless, mean, narcissistic aZZhole.

Please see a professional about feeling suicidal, find out why you don't feel like you are worth a good life and a good man. Please, if you cannot do it for yourself, then do it for your daughter.

Beth