View Single Post
Old 05-19-2012, 06:33 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Krys

I do not find it attractive, it's just more convincing than saying all the right things and then turning on a dime and blaming me when things don't go his way. The blaming has stopped...which is different. I don't believe his addiction is different or unique in any way, it just feels like maybe he is coming out of the stupor a little faster than I thought he would. At first he claimed not to remember much or if he admitted to anything there would be a defense in place to explain it away or blame it on me somehow. Now there just seems to be a lot of embarrassment, and vulnerability going on...I guess it was easier to be strong when I felt like there was nothing going on upstairs and he was acting like an ass. Maybe it's all manipulation, or maybe for once, he is getting it. Either way, I still need to work on myself, I just might not have a choice over where I do that work pretty soon. I love my moms place, it's in a great town and I couldn't have asked for a softer place to fall, but if I don't find a place soon I might have to go back. I have a time limit here, and my budget has not made an apartment search easy at all.