View Single Post
Old 05-19-2012, 05:48 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Krys

Getting a little foggy over here...

When I first left my ABF, and in fact in the month and a half that followed I often wished I had not left because it was so hard, but I had some clarity and felt that I was doing the right thing. His words after the fact were typical (I'm sorry, please come back) but they did not sway me. Now that I am almost at the two month mark and my time at my moms is almost up, I am starting to sway a bit. I have not found an apartment that I like, he has taken steps...baby steps but steps towards getting help and of course the begging and crying has continued. I believe he is feeling the consequences of his addiction, and while I think we still need more time apart for both our sakes, there is a little voice in my head that keeps chiming in and nudging me back to our apartment. I don't know why I am writing this...or what to do. I am so confused which is so frustrating because I was feeling so sure of myself. Maybe it's the fact that he has gone from blaming/begging/being annoying to just being plain pitiful. Ugh. I hate this.