View Single Post
Old 05-18-2012, 11:08 PM
  # 30 (permalink)  
Itchy
Re-Member

Thanks all and I will get my head able to post answers to each as I go. Six hours of sleep and I need at least 8 and here I am doing it again, middle of the night, brain dead, but a quiet night for a change.

I am going to try to feedback a bit. Guys that are six feet tall and have a 5foot 2 petite wife aren't taken seriously by LE claiming abuse. Yes I have sat on her several times in 40 years. Even that can be claimed assault by women with some chance of getting away with it.

Guys just aren't abused in the eyes of most women and men. Both of us have been LE, me military and weapons training, she was police and later a deputy City Marshal. I would not believe me on a domestic call. And many times men claiming abuse are looked at askance and folks say one thing and think something entirely different.

I am glad to hear that the gals here are straight up by and large. But bear in mind I am not the wilting violet kind of guy, nor the bull in a china shop macho man. Aw heck, time for me to crash, I am rambling. I will be more attentive tomorrow.

Night all.