View Single Post
Old 05-13-2012, 03:26 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
Sapling

Originally Posted by releaseme View Post
I didn't think I was criticizing her. I thought I was being caring because it scared me that night.

I was also just diagnosed with PTSD and major depressive disorder and my mother says I'm splitting the family apart. She thinks PTSD is BS. Her comment to me was, " he didn't drag you and beat you".
No Mom, he just shoved liquid soap down my throat, got me in a headlock and threw me to the ground, pushed me so hard against a table my ribs hit the corner and fractured a rib. Was so psychologically cruel and mean to me.

I am so upset over this whole thing and being blamed for splitting the family apart.
I'm sorry to hear that...That's horrific whoever did that to you. And I agree getting in that car drunk with or without a kid is unacceptable. But these things are going to have to be taken care of by whatever ways you have available. I can tell you one thing...Drinking isn't going to make any of this any better. Continue working hard on your sobriety and don't give it up. Do you have any kind of face to face support you can turn to? Somebody you can talk to?