View Single Post
Old 05-12-2012, 02:13 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
crazybabie

? about changing my number.

I have been able to keep telling him no so far it has not been a long time yet but it seems like forever but one can only make it one day at a time right. (Has only been since April 28th)

I finally sent him a text after I found out he had been to the house and asked him too not text, call, or come by my place he came when I was at my dad's and got the mail. No, clue if he tried to come in as I had changed the locks 2 days after I asked him to leave.

He came by tonight and brought money for me to pay for State taxes apparently in 2002 when our son was going through his chemo and radiation I forgot to mail in the state. I also let him know in that text he can take to the payments to our local office for now on. I know he is using this as a way to come by and try and keep a foot in the door. My only income is my Disability and he knows he can try and scare me telling me they can just take it from me.

My problem is if I change my phone number the kids will give it to him, not quite sure how to handle this. I can block his calls but not his text however I can not read or respond to them. I know some phones do both but I tried mine with a friend and it will not and finances do not allow for a new phone right now.

I also would appreciate some opinions on another thing. I start meetings Monday, we also have CODA,meetings here. I am wondering if FA 2x a week before starting Coda might be good or try and tackle both at once.

Has anyone tried Coda? If so were you in other meetings first or did you try both at once?

I did have my test for the STDS done on Thursday so now just waiting on the doctor. I never even considered Hep, B only Hep. A. My doctor always calls and gives results even if they are OK which I love that about him.

I found a song by Reba McEntire named she can't save him as well a song by Sara Evans named A little bit stronger. That has been helping me a lot not sure why but why doesn't matter.

I hope everyone will be patient as I am sure I will be posting quite often.
I am still confused and angry which I realize will get better as I get better.

My focus is now off him and what he does I am past that just trying to figure out what may be best for me.

Thanks for listening.