View Single Post
Old 05-10-2012, 06:15 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  
rdytoquit

Originally Posted by Fandy View Post
I don't understand why you just don't go to your family physician. taking your boyfriend's meds that are NOT prescribed for you....dx'ing yourself with your BP and using beer to bring down your heart rate is not the best option. (sounds like mixing to me)

if you've made up your mind to do what you think is best on your own, but getting professional help would be in your best interest...whether it is state or private help from your regular physician. hope you feel better.
I guess I need to reword what I wrote originally.

I do NOT mix pills and drugs. I HAVE called my primary position. I actually emailed him through a new system they have in place and he usually answers right away, and no response from him as of yet.

With the beer and the BP, after not drinking all day and getting scared, I finally went to get some beer. I tested my blood pressure again a little while after drinking the beer to see if the lack of the beer was causing my blood pressure spike. I do not use beer as blood pressure medication for gods sake.

If you were going through detox and you had the medication around that could help you, you would not take it no matter how bad you felt or how scared you were? What if you were shaking like crazy and having a panic attack and someone handed you a pill to calm you down, you wouldn't take it just because it was not prescribed to you?

I do not have a pill addiction, but if it makes it easier, I'm going to use it during a time like this.

Why on earth are people judging me and putting me down on here?