Thread: Why do I care??
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2012, 11:03 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Krys

Why do I care??

As many of you know the abf and I decided after I moved out that we would continue to work on things while living apart. I do my part, and for all his begging and pleading for me to come home he has not done his part. He can't even call when he says he will. I don't get it...if you want me back so bad why can't you pick up a phone and call when you are supposed to? I know it is not because he is drunk, well most of the time anyway. I don't know what he is doing during the week after work, but I know that on the weekends when he has his son he is not drinking and has plenty of time to call. If you don't want me back why say you do?If you miss me so much why call once in 4 days and spend 3 minutes on the phone with me? It is maddening and what is worse is that even though I know I shouldn't give a crap, I do and it makes me really mad. I'll get over it...I'm just venting I guess. WTH?? Has anyone else dealt with flip floppy behavior like this when their significant other is not drinking? Clue me in, I am clueless!